Thursday, July 22, 2010

What sets us apart

Arrrgh I say unto you,

Recently, there was a post on Facebook about one of the blog posts from this blog. Here is the quote:

“Wow. I just read possibly the most ignorant blog post ever. I'm all for sharing your opinion with anyone willing to listen, but please, for the betterment of humanity, please make sure you are relying on legit facts, not radical assumptions or inferences. Usually they are just comments made for ratings. And read over your post before you publish; it just does not help your case when you can't use proper grammer."

One of the things the Church of the FSM stands for is tolerance and empirical data to support our ideals. One of the 8 I'd Rather You Didn'ts of Pastafarianism is "I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like A Sanctimonious, Holier-Than-Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject."

Therefore, I will not comment further on the matter. Just know to all of you who follow the great FSM, you are not alone. I will continue to post further I'd Rather You Didn'ts so as to spread the good work of the FSM.

Until then, be well and go forth and plunder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment