Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Argg I say unto you!

Recently, I have been blessed by the presence of my most noodly Creator, the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I have been charged with a quest; to witness to His glory.

It started last night in a dream. I was wandering down a path through a dark wood, surrounded by winding and twisting tree branches, when something caught mine eye. Amidst entanglement not more than 6 feet from mine head was He.

Before I could react, an appendage extended and did touch mine eye. The eye immediately disappeared and I could not describe how distraught I felt, when a second appendage draped mine head with an eye patch!

Startled, I thought to flee. Before I could escape, He grabbed me and pulled me towards Him. Overcome with fear but completely helpless, I had no choice but to succumb. It was then that He spoke to me!

"You wilt go forth and spread mine word for all to hear!"

I was released, and proud to have been chosen as His prophet!

This is the word of the FSM! I will be his vessel, for through me His word will be made known!

No comments:

Post a Comment