Wednesday, July 26, 2017

On Knowledge

It has been a long while since His noodles extended forth and touched me. Feeling initially disheartened, and slightly hungry, I set out to embark on a mission to boil up some dinner. Desperately searching for food, mine eye was drawn to the most lovely of sites for a lowely Pirate on a budget: Ramen!

As I drew up the boil, I began to once again ponder the Universe. Twas then it happened.

I placed that beautiful bundle of noodles in the boil and was struck by a flying noodle as if He were reaching out like a small child (or Midget) to grab my attention.

My wandering thoughts immediately became cohesive and clear.

We live in an age of information and technology, often overlooking and forgetting our humble origins on the mountain. We have become accustomed to endless knowledge at our fingertips by simply typing the word "Google" into our devices.

Now my revelation!

The word "google" itself! Think about the letters and similarity between the words "google" and "noodle". It was as if I had finally found the answers to all the questions I had been pondering all these years! He, the FSM, had been guiding my quest for knowledge all along! From guiding me to my destinations in Noodle Maps on my cellular device, to giving me the phone number for my favorite restaurants.

The FSM had been there touching me and sharing His gift of knowledge the whole time.

On your next search, praise His name and thank Him for all He has shared with you.

Ramen!

No comments:

Post a Comment